Italian minestrone gluten free, vegan recipe
- Sautee onion, celery, carrots in large pot with olive oil.
- Add a few cups of water or vegetable broth depending on the size of your pot, don't put too much as this could water down the consistency.
- Add tomatoes, cannellini or red kidney beans - I like to drain the beans first before adding.
- Add your spices - oregano, salt to taste, garlic powder (you can put whatever you like)
- Add your pasta - I cook my pasta first and then add to my soup mix for final boil. I make gluten free usually and it tastes just as amazing as regular.
- I cook everything for about 30 minutes or till I feel all vegetables are soft, don't overcook if you've added pasta because then it can break apart. Just my suggestion. Also I find with minestrone soup, I make it slightly different each time, because you can be creative with vegetables. Happy soup season!