Italian singer Giada Valenti, was born and raised in Venice Italy, considered one of the most romantic cities in the world. She moved to the United States four years ago pursuing a career as a singer and songwriter. With Valentine's day coming up, Giada shares tips to make this a romantic day without spending too much money.
Ten things you can do for an inexpensive Romantic Italian Valentine’s Day:
1. One day before Valentine’s Day Send a lottery ticket and a note: "I hit the jackpot when I met/married you. Ti Amo Per Sempre. I Love You Forever.”
2. Flowers: be creative and keep it in the budget, so don’t go crazy with them. Attach a note: "In every bunch there's one who stands out – and you are that one."
3. If her/his breakfast is cereal: Wrap up a small gift for your sweetheart and put it in his/her favorite box of cereal. Breakfast in bed can be a special thing to do!
4. Burn a CD of your favorite songs as a couple including romantic Italian songs will do the magic!! (You can find on iTunes a selection of very nice songs grouped as “Italian Essentials”)
5. To cook a simple dinner together can be very romantic too. A delicious Fettuccini Alfredo with a bottle of your favorite Italian vino, then some fresh canoli from the pastry shop and cups of amaretto flavored coffee for a taste sensation.
6. A quick, easy and delicious idea for the sweetheart with a sweet tooth: make a decadent dessert such as a chocolate fondue with melted chocolate mixed with a touch of heavy cream, and serve it with fruit or cookies.
7. You can build a romantic fire. Host your own indoor picnic, complete with a bottle of prosecco and chocolate-covered strawberries.
8. Watch a romantic movie together. Some of my favorites: Roman Holiday (Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn).
9. Top it off with a sensuous scented bubble bath for two.
10. The most important tips of all: Say I love you every single day!! You don’t need to wait till February 14th to be romantic.
In October 2008, Giada Valenti released And I Love You So, a brand-new recording from Perla Entertainment. With this new CD, the Italian singer and songwriter brings her sophisticated music and European style to fans worldwide.
Giada Valenti’s sound is a contemporary blend of adult pop with jazz influences – imagine a female version of Michael Bublé with a taste of Italia. Although Giada is an accomplished songwriter, she decided to record the works of other great composers for And I Love You So.
I'm glad to came across this page blog, thanks a lot for posting this note about Giada, I just opened her forum-message board!
I just read about you and I like these half Nations people; I love the States expecially NYC! I'm in Italy; so hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment